Sunday, May 6, 2012

Thank You!

I just want to say thank you to those few of you who follow and read this blog. I have to say, it is a treat to be able to share this experience with people who are like-minded. When I say like-minded, I mean in the sense that you are inspired to believe that something might happen to help my child. Whether you are my family, or you are my friends, or you are someone who just happened to come across and read this for the first time, you are someone willing to take a minute to be inspired to love and hope for the good of my son. 


To think that autism could be healed was a completely foreign concept to me not even two years ago. I was one of those people that said "Come-on!" followed by "No way autism can't be cured! It's a psychological disorder. That would be like saying you could cure schizophrenia." What was even better was when I would defend that argument by saying "Yeah, well I found a pediatrician that assured me the batch of vaccines he had were low-dose thimerosal, so there is no way they could have given my child autism." Don't I feel like the horses ass! 


I'm just going to take a step off the reservation here for a couple minutes to say this... 


I am only NOW beginning to know that there is a different way to think, and a different way to stand up and heal my child. There are so many people out there who look at me like I'm crazy when I say I see all these improvements developing in Jonah. In the future, I am confident that there will be people who will deny his recovery. There will be people who believe that he was misdiagnosed when his autism diagnosis is reversed. But I will know better. 


I want to shout it from the roof-tops! I want to say to all those desperate parents who struggle for their children with autism, "THERE IS HOPE FOR OUR CHILDREN. JUST OPEN YOUR EYES AND LOOK FOR IT. DON"T STOP UNTIL YOU FIND SOMETHING THAT WORKS. AND DON'T FLAKE OUT ON YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO DO WHAT IS BEST FOR YOUR CHILD BY PUMPING THEM FULL OF ALTERING DRUGS. THIS IS WHAT CAUSED THIS WHOLE MESS IN THE FIRST PLACE! FIND A NATURAL THERAPY THAT WILL HELP TO HEAL THEM."


But, I can't shout this from the roof tops. I can shout it from here. I only hope that someone who has lost their faith might come across this blog, and believe that there is an alternative way of thinking. 


You know what kills me? It's thinking about what might happen to Jonah if something were to happen to me. Eventually, one day, it is likely to happen, even if I spend the next 60 years caring for him. And then what? I see homeless people on the street everyday who are not mentally well. Recently, I've had the revelation that these people were once someone's children. What if something happened to me and this could one day be Jonah? It's that thought that has me struggling to get by, hanging on by the skin of my teeth just trying to keep the electric on, and enough quarters to do the laundry. 


This is why I feel the need to thank you for reading, and thank you for your support.  




5 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to have discovered your blog. It makes my heart sing to see other moms doing homeopathy and their kids getting better. I resonate with every word you've posted! Keep up the good fight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maria,

    I had read your other blog (wordpress). I wrote you a comment and have been waiting for you to reply... then finally I found this new blog :)

    I'm so glad for what's happening to your son and to you. A blog like yours is a big source of inspiration.

    My son is 2yrs-4mths and has recently been diagnosed with autism. Thankfully I found CEASE therapy and we have done 1 round of Amoxicilin clearing so far (we have to repeat it soon). It brought us positive results already, but it's definitely not an easy journey. The regressions are very hard to cope with... it's comforting to read that they go away eventually!

    Like you, I'm so sorry for the people who don't believe in homeopathy. Even more sorry for people who don't believe that vaccines can be harmful. I wish I knew what I know now :(

    I'm Brazilian but live in London, and I'm writing a blog to let people know about CEASE in my country as most people can't read English and there is no info in Portuguese on the internet.

    I hope that, as the time goes by, I will have more and more good news to report to the Portuguese-speaking community about CEASE. I hope!!

    All the very best to you both,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You to Julie and Erica! I haven't had much time to post anything these last few weeks, but I am working on an update. It is very reassuring to know that this blog might be helping people. If you are looking for more CEASE support or info, let me know. I am seeing little miracles in Jonah everyday. Every little bit helps! Good luck to you both in this journey and please keep in touch.

      Delete
  3. Hi. How effective has CEASE therapy been on your child? I have 2 kids on it for the last 4 months and I haven't seen any improvement. The practitioner we are seeing is an ND and not a homeopath and was certified in CEASE last month. I'm trying to decide whether or not to continue this treatment, and if so, perhaps find a CEASE certified homeopath.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Johan,

      Thank you for reading our blog. I had typed a reply to your comment, but it looks like it disappeared. So, here I go again just in case. Regarding your concerns, I will tell you the rules that I follow regarding CEASE. Number 1: Follow your gut. If you are doubting your practitioner, than you need to find one that you do not doubt. Number 2: Have patience. Without knowing what clearings you have done and the protocol you have used, I can not help much by telling you what you gains you should be expecting. But I can tell you that I went into this with the intention of committing to a full year. I have seen enough progress to convince me to move forward. I hope this helps and please feel free to contact me if you need more advice. There is a facebook group of fellow CEASE parents that has been very helpful. I would be happy to refer you if you would like. Good luck.

      Delete