Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Jonah's Word Of the Week: "NO!"

Hello All!

Since the recent facebook endorsement by Autism Mothers, I feel I should take a moment to fill in the details of Jonah's progress. We have completed an 8 week clearing for Hep A and will begin a clearing for D-Tap this week. Jonah has also been prescribed a 30c remedy of Sulphur once awake to see if it will help with his eczema. The hotspots on his arms have been an issue for the last few weeks, perhaps from the last Hep A clearing. Since the sulphur remedy was given last week, it does appear that his skin is improving. I should note that Jonah did not experience the exteriorizations around the eyes as he did with the initial clearing. This is a good sign that the Hep A clearing is complete. We may need to revisit this again in the future, but for now, I will take take the improvements we have seen and run with them. It is amazing to hear Jonah say new things and use new forms of expression with increasing clarity and consistency. He is talking more and more everyday.

Eye Exteriorizations during first Hep A clearing. At least the redness and puffiness under the eyes didn't seem to provide him with much discomfort.


Jonah also turned 6 this month, which is heart breaking to me. Where did my baby go? He's turning into a little boy. I recently heard something that talked about measuring love based on the ability to lose track of time. I must really love my child, because I have no idea where the last 6 years have gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment